Forde Surveying Limited is a Chartered Building Surveying Practice based in Exeter and operating throughout the South West Peninsular and further afield. It is owned and managed by Chartered Building Surveyor Stephen Forde.
Stephen’s experience encompasses the full range of Chartered Building Surveying duties, from design and project management to pre-acquisition surveys, Party Wall and Expert Witness roles.
Forde Surveying is Stephen’s latest exciting venture which allows him to follow his desire to provide competitive surveying services to all his existing and new clients throughout the South West and beyond.
Areas of expertise
- Numerous pre-acquisition condition surveys to commercial
- Residential Full Building Surveys on historic and modern property to RICS level 3
- Expert Witness reports for building defects and construction related disputes
- Party Wall Surveyor under the Party Wall Etc. Act 1996
- Preparation and Negotiation of Dilapidation Matters and landlord and Tenant disputes
- Preparation of defect and disrepair analysis reports for client use and dispute purposes
- Coordination of building works and the assessment of build and repair costs for maintenance and new work to residential and commercial building premises
- Project management
- The survey, alteration and repair of historic buildings, particularly vernacular construction types associated with the south west
Get in Touch
If you would like to discuss an upcoming project or survey please get in touch.